JobDiagnosis logo

 No account yet?  Join Today

Customer Service Job Search Results in Canastota, NY

Sort by: relevance - date

Customer Service Team Lead

Goodwill of the Finger Lakes - Syracuse, NY
Job DescriptionIs this the job for youApply nowGoodwill of Finger LakesCustomer Service Team LeadCompany:Goodwill of Finger LakesPosition:Customer Service ...
Created: 2021-01-14

Customer Service Representative

LAZ Parking - Syracuse, NY
Want to hear something crazy Cars only spend 5% of their time driving.  Where do they spend the other 95%   PARKED!LAZ Parking is one of the largest and ...
Created: 2021-01-13

Customer Service Representative

SGWS - Syracuse, NY
Job DescriptionProcess orders, prepare correspondence, and fulfill external customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction with quantity and delivery of ...
Created: 2021-01-10

Customer Service Representative

Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits - Syracuse, NY
Job DescriptionProcess orders, prepare correspondence, and fulfill external customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction with quantity and delivery of ...
Created: 2021-01-10

Associate Customer Experience Representative

TCGplayer - Syracuse, NY
Associate Customer Experience RepresentativeWho We AreTCGplayer was founded by Chedy Hampson & Ray Moore as a digital media platform within the ...
Created: 2021-01-14

Client Service Rep - Burrstone Animal Hospital

VCA - New Hartford, NY
Company Info: VCA Animal Hospitals operates more than 1,000 small animal veterinary hospitals in the U.S., Canada and Japan. The hospitals are staffed by ...
Created: 2021-01-14

Customer Service Representative (East Syracuse, NY 13057)

Careerbuilder US - East Syracuse, NY
Kelly Services connects talented professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting opportunity available as a ...
Created: 2021-01-15

Leader, Advantagecare Physicians Call Center Operations

AdvantageCare Physicians - De Witt, NY
Responsible for the day to day operations and performance of the ACPNY Call Centers. This includes 2 call center sites, 2 site directors, 10 supervisors
Created: 2021-01-15

Byrne Dairy Stores: Food Service Manager Hastings

Byrne Dairy Stores - Hastings, NY
$1000 Sign-on Bonus if qualifications are met!Would you like to work for a growing, family-owned, local company?Do you thrive in a fast-paced
Created: 2021-01-15
Sponsored

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture: Bilingual Call Center Representative $16. 50hr

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - Salina, NY
At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term
Created: 2021-01-15

JobDiagnosis.com Results for Customer Service Jobs in Canastota, NY

< Previous 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next > 

(total 167 results)

Customer Service